My presentation for LiveCode.tv today

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Aug 27 12:39:05 EDT 2011

Hi people,

In about 80 minutes, the LiveCode.tv event will start. My presentation will be about default buttons on the Mac.

Now, you might think that this presentation is for Mac users. Nothing is more besides the truth!!! My presentation is mainly aimed at Windows and Linux users!

If you are a NO Mac user, please make sure to attend my presentation! Next time when you make cross-platform software, you'll be happy to be aware of what you didn't know previously.

Of course, if you ARE a Mac user, you will probably like the little nifty gadgets I'm using. Enjoy.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com