[announcement: WideStep saas web applications builder/publisher : was Fwd: LC --> Website ?]

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat Aug 27 06:00:18 EDT 2011

Tim,

Fell free to try out the <http://www.widestep.fr> proposal (still in beta). The main goal of this LC-driven saas is to provide to anyone a way to build and publish web applications in using semantic commands instead of having to program them from scratch.

In other words, the proposal is to use a client side LC standalone to store the job logics of your web app on the server-side, inside SQL tables for further direct calls by the publishing LC application server.

Let me know if it can works the way you expect and don't hesitate to ask for help if needed.

Best,

Pierre

Début du message réexpédié :