Controlling Graphic Effects in Scripts

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 25 19:16:45 EDT 2011

Hi Tim:

 "set dropshadow of control x to empty" works here.

This sounds goofy but are you sure dropshadow is spelled correctly in your
script?  On many occasions I find myself misspelling the graphic properties
and then, of course, they don't work.

Also check that the control number is *really* the number of the control and
not the number of the *type* of control.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design