End of an Era: Steve Jobs

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 02:34:56 EDT 2011

I agree. I think the following link opens a pretty good summary of how our world has changed as a result of Steve.
http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/steve_jobs_a_revolution_every_other_year/

I wish him all the best and offer a big thank you.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.