[ANN] LiveCode.tv event #36

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Aug 25 00:29:51 EDT 2011

Awesome!

Let me mention for the 10,000th time that I once had a student (CS major)
who thought it would be really ueber cool to have, like, 7 of them on a
single card.

I asked him, "You DO know the function of a default button, right?" when
he came to me with problems...  He said he did but clearly he did not.

Judy

<snip>