revcopyfolder problem

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:25:03 EDT 2011

I have a copyfile in pure LC that's fast (nuch more than Applescript) and
should be easily extensible for folders.

I am traveling now, ping me in 10 days or off-list earlier if it's that
urgent and we'll wirk something out.

--Maarten

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:
> I do use "create folder" so that does seem to point to the problem, only
in my case I don't even need to issue that command for the name-check to
fail. What it looks like from an uneducated view is that somehow the
Finder's database is updated to include a non-existent folder.

> The odd part is that it only fails sporadically for both of us, apparently
depending on the user's machine. At least for me, it never fails on my main
Mac, only on the MacBook.