revcopyfolder problem

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Aug 24 15:12:24 EDT 2011

I had an applescript that worked fine with Leopard then would fail in Snow
Leopard.   It was a script for Quicktime Player and would fail at the
command 'make a new track'.

As part of the troubleshooting I put the command in a try block.   Once it
was in the try block the command worked.  Not sure why. Maybe it just
ignores some error that is generated.  That ended up as the solution to the
problem. I just left the  in the try block.

Martin