iOS external won't load

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 24 14:50:53 EDT 2011

Hi Maarten,

I had an external names with all lower case letters and couldn't get
it to work at all. I had an external with mixed capitals and lower
case letters and could get it to work on my own phone but not on
someone else's. If you're careful with naming, then it doesn't matter
whether you use lower case or upper case or mixed. Of course, it
would be better to stick to a convention and always use lower case
letters, but when I changed my mixed name to all lower case at some
point, I broke my only iOS external that did work :-)

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 24-aug-2011, om 20:41 heeft Maarten Koopmans het volgende geschreven: