Accessing Functions in the Script of the Main Stack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Aug 24 14:04:28 EDT 2011

On Aug 24, 2011, at 12:38 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:

> Don't put the functions in the main stack. Put them in another stack called lib_whateveryouwant.livecode. (The name doesn't matter but it's easier to know what you are looking at in the OS that way). Then in your openstack handler start using stack lib_whateveryouwant. This will put the stack script of your library stack in the backscript.

Actually, I think you meant it will "put the stack script of your library stack *into use*", right? Backscripts are totally different from libraries, as you know...

Just wanted to clarify for anyone unfamiliar with libraries/backscripts/frontscripts who may be reading this thread,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/