[OT] Can someone help me acquire a HP TouchPad?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Aug 23 21:33:09 EDT 2011

I'll be checking tomorrow and if they do I will try and buy two right then
and there. We'll work out the details after I secure you one.

Email off list so I can contact you faster if I find you one.

I think the chances are good that no-one bothered to look at this store
(where they had them on display two weeks ago) in the middle of no where.