Confused about storing arrays in a custom property

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 15:22:44 EDT 2011

Glad it helped - as for storing in a CLOB, that's just the database I use at the day-job, which makes a distinction between CLOB and BLOB for schema definition :-)
It always depends on the size of the data, and some RDBMS's can be a bit fussy about the data definition and the supported size.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====