[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.4.0 formats and gives colours to your numbers

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:19:37 EDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Pete <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:
> Thanks for fixing the scrollbar problem.  One question though.  The
> dgProps["effective scrollbar width"] returns 15 not 20 when the scrollbar
> width property is set to "auto".  This is on OSX 10.6.8 and LC 4.6.2.  Is
> the auto width of 20 instead of 15 a change too?

Hi Pete,

You're right, the auto width is 15.
I must confess I've not checked with the effective scrollbar width
property. I checked with the inspector yesterday and seems to have
make a mistake in the value.

It means, DGH can only fixes the problem for values between 1 to 15.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc