And What About the Internet Date and Time?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Aug 19 12:05:49 EDT 2011

Yes that is correct. There is no way to get around this, because unless a device has GPS turned on and he is in a location where the GPS is working, and assuming the user didn't turn off the GPS on his device...

Well you can see that there are too many what if's, and it only takes one to introduce doubt. I suppose you could attempt by way of IP address to generally locate the computer. You would need a resource that could tell you by IP address what the general location of someone is.

Is it that important to be absolutely sure?

Bob