DataGrid Allow Editing of Columns Only?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Aug 17 16:08:30 EDT 2011

I've found that dgcolumniseditable only seems to affect text columns. If you
have customised a column to include, for example, an option menu, you can
still select an option from it even if the dgcolumniseditable is set to
false.  The only difference that property seems to make on non-text columns
when it is set to false is that if you are tabbing through columns in a row,
the non-text column is skipped over if dgeditable is set to false.

Pete