Building external for iOS: No such file or directory

Brent Anderson brent at juicydevelopment.com
Wed Aug 17 13:40:37 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

What OS are you on? I'm running Lion, and LiveCode and Lion have been known to not play well together. I've just gotten into iOS externals development myself. I've seen the same issues you are seeing with building externals for iOS, in particular the "Startup error: failed to load external" message. This happens when I run my external and the sample externals from RunRev.

I'm rather excited to get this put together properly, as I intend on releasing the code for my external to the LiveCode community.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson