AW: LiveCode.tv event needs you

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Aug 17 13:25:39 EDT 2011

I like the idea, of changing weekdays and times. We thought about that at the beginning, but decided against it to produce a regular and dependable schedule. But then, there's always recordings, right?

In general we're open to any date, format and even almost any topic. We allow most commercial topics (none have been shot down up to now) and just last event someone simply showed a prepared movie, instead of doing a live show.

 For "I can't imagine a topic to present" excuses, we're always glad to help you, ideally on chatrev. For starters, there have been almost no basic introductions like "what is a variable", or "which math operators are available". Those are topics that everyone on this list could make a presentation about. Also, most people on the list are old and experienced, and can easily spend half an hour talking about their way towards becoming a LC developer or user, or maybe about some old project from the beginning of their career.

Cheers
Björnke