AW: Lion snapshot trouble (was: Lion trouble with quicktime) please confirm

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 16 08:34:04 EDT 2011

Hi Klaus,

thanks for testing, that didn't do the trick for me, I get irregular
results, the more often I do testing.
I think I found the reason what has changed with Lion. It is related to the
alwaysbuffer property of the player. Setting it to true in my test app did
the trick, but doing the same in my real app, I still get a bluescreen as a
snapshot. Setting it permanently to true, I can't even play videos anymore,
the player object keeps bluescreen too.
Something must have changed with Lion, because my standalone runs fine on
Leopard, but not anymore on Lion.
Confused
Tiemo

please