Lion snapshot trouble (was: Lion trouble with quicktime) please confirm

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 16 04:56:07 EDT 2011

Ok, I made some more test and the problem doesn't seems to be related to
quicktime, but to the snapshop function on Lion.
I tested with LC 4.6.3 on Lion with the following code:

Put the rect of [image | player | button] "foo" into tRect
Export snapshot from rect tRect to file "export.png" as [PNG | JPEG]

Exporting a snapshot of an image or player object (with assigned image/video
file) results in corrupted image data (stripes, black,...)
Exporting a snapshot of a button works fine as expected.

Could anybody please confirm this as a bug or point me on what I am not
seeing?
Thank you
Tiemo

What