Another Docu question

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Aug 15 23:52:36 EDT 2011

I second that... ditto here. exactly same problem.

My folder-file layout looks like:

My Livecode
     /Plugins
        /BvG Docu
             BvG Docu 4.6.3.sqlite
             BvG Docu 4.6.4-dp-1.sqlite
        BvG Docu 2.rev
        bvg_docu_2.rev

I will get a message on start up that the same stack exists and do I
want to purge it. If I hit Cancel I'm OK

If I delete BVG Docu 2.rev

and reboot LiveCode, I then get the message the the SQLite database is
not present. I click to build and

BvG Docu 4.6.4-dp-1.sqlite   is re-built with the current modification time.

and a copy of   "BvG Docu 2.rev" reappears in the plugins folder.

Work around: I have resorted simply hitting "cancel" on the purge
message on start up. then everything works just fine. So, not a blocker

Sivakatirswami

--
Om Shanti
Sivakatirswami