Ideal Unicode?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Aug 15 17:37:00 EDT 2011

Hi Kee,

No, this isn't crazy at all. In fact, this is pretty standard amongst nowadays software products, particularly text editors. Most programming environments are capable of doing this. The availability of both char and byte in the LiveCode language indicates that RunRev plans to do the same for LiveCode, but so far it hasn't happened.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com