Exporting vector images

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:04:29 EDT 2011

If you are feeling really warped you can download the Mac version of
Metecard 2.2.5 from Tucows: this requires Mac OS 9 or less.

This will allow you to import EPS images; they will be invisible in the
MC stack.

Save the stack and open in Livecode; you can then access the EPS file;
although all its pictorial data seems to have gone west (well, at least
with font chars exported from Fontographer 4.7 Mac Classic).

Why am I bothering to write this; only because I've been daft enough to
try it . . .  :)