[OT] Internet Censorship

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:25:12 EDT 2011

Maybe I'm biased, but I think that the most user-friendly apps are those produced by the people who use them. I'm not a dispassionate observer, though -- my own practice management stack is miles ahead of anything else I've seen but then I designed it for just the way I think and work, and I've had years to tweak it and streamline it. But then, that's what makes it really usable.

-- Peter (another "hobbyist")

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig