AW: Lion trouble with quicktime video snapshot

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 15 12:47:31 EDT 2011

Hi Klaus, I know, but I have cured weird quicktime problems with reinstalls
of the same version not only once. That’s why I am looking for 10.1.
And since I read the chance to create an image of the Lion download only
BEFORE you install Lion, AFTER I have installed Lion, I don't have a Lion
installer Disc. Thanks Apple!
Tiemo