BvG Docu

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Aug 15 11:40:06 EDT 2011

The docu stack is installed into your user add ons. you can change behaviour of that by going to "Plugin Settings" in the "Plugin" menu item of the "Development" menu. There's a choice that allows you to only start the docu when you chose it from the plugin menu.

To uninstall the docu stack completely, remove the stack from your user add on folders. THe path to that folder can be investigated at the bottom of the "general" parts of the IDE settings.

Sorry for the late reply, I was away.