[OT] advice as to whether this is a scam?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:40:28 EDT 2011

Dear Liovecode users, I need a spot of advice re the following e-mail I
just recieved:

"Dear PayPal member, Your account has been temporarily limited. Please
download the form and follow the instructions on your screen. NOTE: The
form needs to be opened in a modern browser which has javascript enabled
(ex: Internet Explorer, Firefox ,Netscape) Submitting this form you will
unlimit and restore your PayPal account . If you are using Internet
Explorer please allow ActiveX for scripts to perform all data transfers
securely . Thank You. Thanks for using PayPal ."

Why, Oh Why, does that make me feel uneasy?

Should I or shouldn't I?

Please advise.

Richmond.