Back to LC & Inventive Users

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Aug 12 04:48:49 EDT 2011

Hello Judy,

I agree that games can offer lots of opportunities and the students have a reasonable understanding of what they are trying to do and why. Mr. Rossi mentioned Simon. Board games can use "dice", special direction "cards", a timer or countdown gauge, and a way to keep score… all allowing incremental additions to the complexity. I find Magic 8 Ball and Mad Libs are also good games for first time projects.

Sincerely,

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)