[OT] Internet Censorship

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Aug 11 16:23:57 EDT 2011

As a working musician, I heartily agree with Stephen.  There is a miniscule
percentage of musicians who actually manage to make a reasonable living for
their profession, the rest of us (no matter how good or bad we are) make do
with the crumbs and leftovers.  There is no justification for stealing
music, it's no different than pirating software.

And don;t even get me started on the antics of ASCAP, BMI in the realm of
performance royalties....

Pete