FTP To and From My Mac

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 9 16:46:29 EDT 2011

Hi Gregory,

Check the libUrlFtpUploadFile command. Use the libUrlFtpCommand command to send the LIST or NLST ftp command to your ftp server and retrieve a list of files together with their details. You can alos use the libUrlSetFTPListCommand. I think that the put URL command is also able to return a list of files if using the ftp protocol. IIRC, using NLST with libUrlSetFTPListCommand will change what is returned by put url.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com