Stack Password Protection

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Aug 8 19:41:16 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I have an application that uses several different stackfiles that are loaded
by a standalone launcher (sort of like stackrunner). I want to be able to
encrpyt the stackfiles so that the user can't just open up the stacks in a
text editor and see my code.

I can't find a lot of information on how password protecting stacks works in
this scenario.

Has anyone here delivered an application with password protected stackfiles
before?

Things to look out for?

The stacks in question get saved to disk frequently with preference changes.
Not sure if password protection affects the way this works.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Andrew