[Server] create stack trouble

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Mon Aug 8 13:18:36 EDT 2011

Thanks Stephen for testing and I hope you can propagate these info.

It would be great to have the official position of the "mothership" team :

1) regarding the creation of fields :: is that a choice that will be
followed, or is it a bug that is bound to be corrected?

2) regarding saving stacks :: does the greying out of the docs mean we
should not rely on it and that saving stack will in future not work
anymore?? or is it a just a doc bug?

There are no obvious answer to these, and these have major implications on
the design of our coding, so would be nice to know either way.

Thanks from..the server community!
have a good day
Robert