[Server] create stack trouble

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Aug 7 16:37:12 EDT 2011

I would love to use stacks instead of files. Millions of sites work just fine saving stuff into files, despite them not being multi user save or anything weird like that.

More importantly, stacks should work like stacks everywhere, and not partially on mobile, partially (but different) as revlets and again partially (but even more different) on server. Reliability of the feature set is convenience, and convenience is a feature. "Code once, deploy everywhere" used to be a feature, and I still faintly remember those times.

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: