Airlaunch 1.0b2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 4 20:30:05 EDT 2011

Oh that's easy! Since the alternate timelines are infinite, just call your stack recursively until you find yourself solving the problem. Then ask yourself how you did it. Then go buy some new socks because you will be out. In fact all of the states of Texas, Oklahoma, New York and California will probably be out of socks.

... scuse me while I go buy some stock ...

Bob