Building external for iOS: No such file or directory

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 4 13:49:06 EDT 2011

Hi again,

After restarting XCode, I could get it to work. AFAIK I didn't change anything else. The external now works perfectly in the simulator.

The next problem is that I can't launch test.app on my iPhone. The console says it can't load the external. When I start the app from within XCode, I get the completely black "splash screen" for 5 minutes or so and eventually the app crashes. If I start it manually, it crashes immediately. Any idea why?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com