Getting Android going

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 3 22:29:02 EDT 2011

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 8/2/11 10:15 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
>
> I didn't know what I was doing when I set up, so I just followed those
> instructions and used the Android 2.2 API 8 package to set up my virtual
> machine. Do you have a VM configured?

Hi Jacqueline, I had no luck installing into /developer either. I do have a
VM configured and it runs fine. I think I'll flip this to support and see
what kind of response I get. Its quite frustrating.

BTW, if you run the terminal and enter "ls -a" on the command line do you
have a file called .bash_profile?

-- Mark