[OT] Max-Gentleman

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Aug 3 13:24:36 EDT 2011

When I was in college, an insecure acquaintance of mine replied to an advertisement in a gentleman's magazine: "Get a 12 inch penis in 30 days." The price was painfully high, but he hoped for rich rewards.

About four weeks later, dizzy with curiosity and hope, he ripped open the plain unmarked package.

He got a twelve inch rubber penis.

Cheers,

Tim