using TAB, ENTER or RETURN to advance fields by force

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Wed Aug 3 11:14:41 EDT 2011

You wouldn't use the "go to" command for this. You would use "select" as in:

select char 1 to -1 of fld "nextFieldName"

Which would select all the text in that field. You may just want to focus on
that field, however, to preserve any existing selection within it instead of
selecting the whole thing. It tends to vary be the needs of the program.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity