Append to Contextual Menus

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Aug 3 06:01:53 EDT 2011

Here's a slightly modified version;

stick the following in a frontscript to modify the context menu only for
field objects - you can refine further as required.

on revHookBuildObjectEditorContextMenu pMenuTarget, pMenuName, @pMenu,
tModifiedMenu
    if pMenuName = "Field" then
       put "Customize field" & LF & "-" & LF before pMenu
    end if
    pass revHookBuildObjectEditorContextMenu
end revHookBuildObjectEditorContextMenu

function dispatchContextMenuPick pMenuName, pWhich
    if pWhich = "Customize field" then
       answer "Do your field customization!"
       exit to top
    end if