Questions about fields and error checking

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Aug 3 02:30:50 EDT 2011

Last one for the night.

If someone enters nothing in a field, how
do I error trap that?

How do I make fields mandatory? - such that the
form will not continue until all mandatory fields hold data

If someone
presses the submit or save button, how do I check to make sure all
fields are filled in properly?

Sorry guys. I know how to use database
creation programs, but LiveCode is very manual. Nothing automatic about
it.

Last one. How do I hide text (or replace it with a bullet point)
for a password field, but save the text in a special variable that I can
write to the database? Same goes with reading the password back.

appreciate all the help I can get.

Mike