WAS Unboxing NOW: Mike's revlet problem

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Aug 2 22:27:01 EDT 2011

Tried your page, and things seem to work okay with the revlet
player plugin! Buttons worked as expected on one click. Could not
complete your registration, but not sure if that is a revlet
problem or simply that your stack/program is not finished yet.

Sorry not to be able to replicate your problems and offer help.

MacBook Pro, OSX10.5.8, Safari 5.0.3

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan