[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Tue Aug 2 18:58:00 EDT 2011

The grid is in the hardware - it's part of the screen. I guess
that's the touch sensitive part.

There is no current photo problems -
must have been resolved.

Mike

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011 11:24:34 -0700,
Pete wrote:

> I see some reviews that talk about a grid being visible
on the screen and
> also really bad photo quality in the built-in
Gallery App. They're reviews
> form when the Iconia first came out so
wondering if those issues have been
> addressed?
> Pete
> Molly's
Revenge

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>

>> I should also mention, once I figured out how to use the cursor with
my finger, it's a MUCH more satisfying experience than the 'bubble
approach Apple has. Score one for Google in UIX over Apple. Still,
there's little if any after market accessories for any of these Android
products, especially compared to Apple. Too bad. On Aug 2, 2011 12:40

how to spell I pad. :-) On Aug 2, 2011 12:38 PM, "Chipp Walters" wrote:

>>> when

actual DPI is only 149 versus
>> 132.

high, and unless I wear reading glasses and try to look for differences,
I wouldn't describe the extra 12% as being that
>> much better.' Colin,
resolution typically refers to the number of pixels on a screen, not
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com Please visit this url to subscribe,
unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:

Links:
------
[1] mailto:chipp at altuit.com
[2]