Startup message

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Tue Aug 2 16:49:15 EDT 2011

On a related note: I have often wished that preOpenStack and openStack were
not called when I open the stack in the IDE. When the programming is not
finished, some calls that are already written into those handlers cannot yet
be successful because other parts are missing. The result is that the first
thing you see when you open the stack in the IDE is an error.

My preference would be for the IDE to open the stack in the Browse mode, and
for those two handlers to be called when I switch to the Run mode. And
"sometimes" I think that what does happen, but I have never stopped to
investigate if it's true.

Slava