[OT] Max-Gentleman

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:53:40 EDT 2011

On 08/02/2011 08:44 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> I think you misunderstand him.

What? Me misunderstand him? Surely not?

> He intends to make his BANK ACCOUNT grow. The pills he wants to sell you, at best, if dropped into a cup of coffee, make it sweeter.

I have a feeling that the pills (if they exist at all) are probably
rather harmful.

Never mind, just now I am drinking a glass of PILS, something altogether
rather more salutory, especially if only taken in moderate quantities .
. .  :)

It certainly enlarges my view of the world; a glass and I am suddenly
more tolerant of other people's foibles, and feel filled with an excess
of largesse.

>   This same gentleman also contacts me frequently, but as I have no need for anything about me to grow any more,

Oh, I dunno; a few hundred thousand smackers in MY bank account would do
me very nicely, Thank You.

However, I intend to earn that with software or by teaching EFL,
certainly not by peddling fake rubbish.