[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Tue Aug 2 13:44:30 EDT 2011

I should also mention, once I figured out how to use the cursor with my
finger, it's a MUCH more satisfying experience than the 'bubble approach
Apple has. Score one for Google in UIX over Apple.

Still, there's little if any after market accessories for any of these
Android products, especially compared to Apple. Too bad.