AirLaunch 1.0b1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 2 13:05:02 EDT 2011

I've uploaded the first beta of a plugin that allows you to install iOS
apps without the use of iTunes or XCode. This version has only basic
functionality, there will be more to come. For now I'm looking for a few
folks to test it and get back to me with any issues with just this basic
feature set.

You can run AirLaunch as a stack or as a plugin. If you want it in your
Plugins menu, just drop it into your plugins folder and restart
LiveCode. Instructions are in the stack, click the Info button.

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/downloads/AirLaunch10b1.zip>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com