[OT] Unboxing the Acer Android Tablet

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Aug 2 02:09:33 EDT 2011

Ok, sounds good, I'll check it out.
1 of the nice things about the keyboard is it has this microphone controls
wixom speaking into right now
Listen to everything exactly right. But columbia does school is going well.
I get that looks like I will not be using the microphone is that a bit my
boys text for now.

On Tuesday, August 2, 2011, Lynn Fredricks <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com>
wrote:
>> But, it does seem to be more Windows like and less Mac like
>> in that it has many more settings and configuration options.
>> Plus (big plus) it has both micro and full USB slots for
>> memory storage along with built in micro-HDMI.
>> Both front and rear facing cameras are significantly higher
>> quality than iPad2, and I'm praying they work with Skype,
>> which would be huge.
>
> Chipp, have you tried plugging in random USB devices (mice, etc) to see if
> there's any sort of plug-n-play/pray like experience? That's something Ive
> wondered about. It would be nice to be able to attach whatever input
devices
> one already has.
>
> Ive been giving thought to papa's first tablet...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lynn Fredricks
> President
> Paradigma Software
> http://www.paradigmasoft.com
>
> Valentina SQL Server: The Ultra-fast, Royalty Free Database Server

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.