How do I remove part of a path?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Aug 1 21:38:55 EDT 2011

Shouldn't have to write any code.  If you grouped all the objects and left
the group's height to what the IDE set, the scrollbar would be inactive
because all the objects fit within the group even though they may not fit on
the card.  If so, just make the height of the group less than the height of
the card and the scrollbar should start functioning.

Pete