Blacklisted

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Aug 1 12:51:12 EDT 2011

The blacklisting is for a Yahoo mail server - need to contact Yahoo and get
them to fix whatever it was that got them blacklisted.

As an aside, blacklisting is how I got to know about Livecode (Revolution at
the time).  A couple of years back, my email hosts server was blacklisted
and I got involved with the blacklisting service to get it fixed, signing up
on their discussion list.  A couple of months later, Heather Nagey had to
deal with the same blacklisting agency and I saw from her email that she was
involved with a software company, looked them up and ended becoming a
customer.

Pete