How do I remove part of a path?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 10:49:10 EDT 2011

Chri, which version of LC are you using?

My version 4.5 does not delete the itemDel, just the contents.

put empty into item 4 of tString --keeps the "/"
delete item 4 of tString  -- purges the slash

-- this should work to make a shorter path string
replace "/" with itemDel in tString
delete item itemOffset("public.html", tString) of tString
--purges the item
replace itemDel with "/" in tString

Jim Ault
Las Vegas