How do I remove part of a path?

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Mon Aug 1 00:16:02 EDT 2011

Guys.

THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my heart, Thank You. You
guys saved my tushy tonight. My app works 100% now thanks to all of your
help.

Mike

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:45:24 -0700, Pete wrote:

> Yeah,
messed up the syntax, but you get the idea!
> Pete
> Molly's Revenge
>

> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Michael Kann wrote:
>
>> Pete, One
little improvement is needed: replace item 4 of with empty in When I
change the itemDelimiter to something exotic I almost always forget to
change it back then wonder why those items don't obey. If you are going
to change the itemDelimiter you might try something like: put the
itemDel into old_delimiter set the itemDel to "/" -- gather some items
From: Pete Subject: Re: How do I remove part of a path? To: "How to use
LiveCode" Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 9:36 PM replace "/public.html"
with empty in . That's assuming it's always the same string you want to
get rid of. Alternatively: set the itemdelimiter to "/" replace item 4
of with empty Pete Molly's Revenge On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:58 PM,
Admin wrote:

>>> Hello all, Say I have the following path:

http://www.travelandworkusa.com/public_html/userfiles/Felker_Mike/robot_trans_noshadow.png
[8]

>>> How do I get rid of just /public_html ? Thanks. Mike

Links:
------
[1] mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
[2]