iOS External Extensions?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Apr 30 13:14:21 EDT 2011

Yeah, I missed his talk as I was on the way to San Jose from SF. I attended
the first two days of the event online myself.

You might give them the weekend to return home and get a little sleep.
Almost the entire staff was in San  Jose for the conference and they've all
worked really hard this week. There was talk of a Sunday flight, so just
wait a few days - I'm sure Mr. Waddingham is *very* aware of the problem.
Most likely they are planning a re-staging as soon as they hit the ground.

There were also a few audio problems that were not the fault of the runrev
video crew, who originally had not planned on dealing with sound system
issues.  This did not dampen the enthusiasm of the attendees or the value of
the excellent presentation by RunRev. I was also impressed with the
dedication and sincerity of everyone that works for Kevin and the company. I
will write more later about the conference.